You can only edit an email in a sequence if the email has not yet been sent.
To edit an email sequence:
- In the main menu, click the Campaigns link
- On the Campaigns page, locate and click on the Campaign that contains the email sequence
- On the Campaign Details page, locate the first email in the sequence and click on the Edit icon in the Actions column
- You can edit the email details for the first email and click the Save and Close link or click the Next Step button to go to the Email Designer
- In the Email Designer you can edit the content of the emails in your sequence by clicking on the tabs at the top of the Email Designer
- You can also edit the details for each email by clicking the cog icon in each tab and selecting Edit Email
- If you are finished with your edits click the Save and Close link or click the Next Step button to go to the Review page
- On the Review page you can:
- schedule the emails in the sequence if you have not already done this
- edit the scheduled date and time for any email in the sequence by clicking the three dots in the Action column and selecting Reschedule from the drop down. Then set the new date and time and click the Schedule button.
- edit any of the emails in the sequence by clicking the three dots in the Action column and selecting Edit from the drop down. This will direct you to the Email Designer.
- When you are finished with your edits on the Review page click the Save and Close link