All email addresses you use in PushSend must be verified. This is necessary to ensure that you are the owner of the email address you use to sign up for PushSend and to send out emails.
Articles in this section
- How long can I use the Free tier?
- What is included in a Free account?
- Can I try PushSend before I buy?
- Do I need a credit card to sign up for a Free Account?
- How do I sign up for a Free account?
- How do I verify my email address?
- Why do you need to verify my email address?
- What happens if I exceed the limits of the Free tier?
- How do I upgrade from the Free plan to a Paid account?