PushSend uses the Stripe payment platform to process all credit card payments. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, Stripe makes use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security.
Articles in this section
- Does PushSend charge a set-up fee?
- How does PushSend’s pricing work?
- What are the subscription options?
- How do I change my subscription option?
- How does PushSend billing work?
- What payment methods does PushSend accept?
- How are credit card payments secured?
- When will my plan be renewed?
- Are upgrades prorated?
- What happens if my credit card payment doesn’t go through?