PushSend uses a pool of IP addresses for sending all our clients’ emails. If you obtain a dedicated IP address than only your emails get sent using that dedicated IP. Your email, domain, and IP address are able to build a reputation together without other customer's emails affecting it.
Articles in this section
- How do I add my business address?
- How do I edit my business address?
- Why do I need to add a business address for my account?
- What is a Sender?
- Why do I need to add Senders?
- How do I add Senders to my account?
- How do I edit a Sender?
- How do I delete a Sender?
- What is a custom domain?
- Do I need a custom domain to send emails?