There are several reasons why some contacts may not get uploaded to PushSend:
- Your file is in the wrong format (not Excel or .csv)
- Your spreadsheet might not be formatted properly
- The first row of your spreadsheet or file is left blank
- Each contact does not have its own row
- Columns include more than a single piece of information.
Before you upload a file to PushSend, you can download our sample spreadsheet to help ensure your upload goes smoothly.
To get the sample spreadsheet:
- In the main menu, click the Lists link under List Manager
- Select any list
- Click the Add Contact button and select Upload Contacts
- In the Excel Import screen click the Download List Template link
- The sample template will be downloaded to your desktop