To comply with anti-spam laws you must provide recipients of your emails with a clear, simple way to opt out of receiving communication from you. So every email sent from a PushSend account features unsubscribe and update preferences links, which cannot be removed. It's just one way we help you stay complaint and avoid being marked as a spammer.
Articles in this section
- What is a Campaign?
- How do I get started creating an email campaign?
- How do I create a campaign?
- How do I create an email?
- Can I add emails to a Campaign at any time?
- What is Preview Text and why should I add it?
- Why do you add an extension to my Sender email address?
- How do I set up a custom domain to use for sending emails?
- How do I choose multiple lists for my email?
- How do I send a test email?