Yes, you can. When you create a Landing Page if you do not have a custom domain, PushSend automatically generates a URL for your page. The format of the URL is always: https://pages.pushsend.com/your-company-name/landing-page-name.
But there are two parts of that URL that can be edited.
First is the your-company-name portion of the URL. By default PushSend uses the company name you entered when filling out the Company Details form for that part of the URL. But you can change it to anything that fits your needs.
To edit the your-company-name part of the URL:
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu in the top right
- Click the Domains tab
- Under Default URL, make any changes to the your-company-name part of the URL in the editable field
- Be sure to use dashes (-) between words
- Click the Save button
Then, when you are creating a Landing page you can edit the landing-page-name portion of the URL. By default PushSend uses the name you entered for your landing page for that part of the URL. But you can easily edit it.
To edit the landing-page-name part of the URL:
- In the Landing Page Designer, click the Page Settings tab
- Go to the Customize Page URL field and edit the landing-page-name part of the URL
- Be sure to uses dashes (-) between the words
- Hover over the full URL (displayed underneath the Customize Page URL field) to see your changes
- When you save your landing page, the changes to the URL will be saved