When you delete a form from the Lead Gen Forms page, wherever that form has been used (landing pages or external web pages) it will no longer work. So, after you delete the form from PushSend, if you do not remove it from the pages it has been used on, when someone tries to fill out and submit the form they will get an error message.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the length of form fields?
- How do I create a Lead Gen Form?
- How do I edit a lead gen form?
- How do I delete a lead gen form?
- What happens when I delete a lead gen form?
- How many lead gen forms can I create?
- How do embed a lead gen form in my website?
- How do I capture leads from my lead gen form?
- What analytics are available for lead gen forms?